East 50th Street to Hudson River Greenway – New York CityUncategorizedPublished March 12, 2011 at 6:35 pm No Comments
1. Head southeast on E 50th St toward 3rd Ave and then walk in the shade until there is no more shade to walk in.
2. Head southeast on E 50th St toward 3rd Ave and then follow a piece of trash blowing down the sidewalk. Take a photo of something else.
3. Head northeast on Park Ave toward E 51st St and then walk toward green traffic lights until you reach a red one. Take a photo here.
4. Head northeast on Madison Ave toward E 50th St and then at the next intersection, head in the direction the crosswalk signal tells you.
5. Head northwest on E 50th St toward 5th Ave and then toss a few blades of grass in the air and head where the wind blows them.
6. Turn right at 5th Ave and then ask someone for directions to the nearest park. See if they will join you. Take their photo.
7. Head northeast on Rockefeller Plaza toward W 51st St and then keep walking until you go over/under a bridge. Take a photo.
8. Head northwest on W 51st St toward 7th Ave and then follow someone on a bike until s/he is out of sight.
9. Head northwest on W 51st St toward Broadway and then look for a puddle of water to step in. If there are no puddles, make a few, then photograph them.
10. Head northeast on 8th Ave toward W 53rd St and then follow a cloud. If there are no clouds, make some. Take a photo of them.
11. Head northeast on 9th Ave toward W 52nd St and then ask a person near you for directions to where you want to go next. Take their photo.
12. Turn left at W 52nd St and then find the next one-way street and walk down it the wrong way.
13. Head northwest on W 52nd St toward 10th Ave and then walk in the shade until there is no more shade to walk in.
14. Head northwest on W 53rd St toward 11th Ave and then hail a taxicab. Ask the driver to take you to his/her favorite place. Ask to take a photo of him/her.
15. Turn right at 11th Ave and then walk toward the heart of the city. If the city has no heart, give it one.
16. Head northeast on 11th Ave toward W 53rd St and then walk toward green traffic lights until you reach a red one. Take a photo here.
17. Head northwest on W 52nd St toward 12th Ave and then follow a person for two minutes.
18. Turn right at Hudson River Greenway and then look for someone who seems lonely and ask to walk with them for a while.
19. Slight left to stay on Hudson River Greenway