Osterhaus’ gate to Kirkeristen – Oslo, NorwayUncategorizedPublished April 7, 2011 at 10:58 am No Comments
1. Head northwest on Osterhaus’ gate toward Torggata and then find a dark alley and walk down it. If there are no dark alleys, close your eyes.
2. Turn left at Torggata and then find a place where you can be alone for a minute. Take a photo of what you see.
3. Head southwest on Calmeyers gate toward Bernt Ankers gate and then head toward the sound of traffic. Take a photo of the sound.
4. Head northwest on Bernt Ankers gate toward Torggata and then walk toward the nearest group of people. If there are none, go home.
5. Head southwest on Torggata toward Pløens gate and then walk toward the next yellow sign you see. Photograph it.
6. Head southeast on Pløens gate toward Storgata and then head toward the next police/fire/ambulance siren you hear.
7. Turn right at Storgata and then look for a puddle of water to step in. If there are no puddles, make a few, then photograph them.
8. Turn right at Kirkeristen and then keep walking until you pass a fire hydrant. Take a photo of it.
9. Head south on Skippergata toward Biskop Gunnerus’ gate and then walk on the sunny side of the street. If there is no sun, imagine some.
10. Head south on Skippergata toward Biskop Gunnerus’ gate and then find someone to follow for a while. When bored, stop them and ask to take their photo.
11. Head southwest on Storgata toward Kirkeristen and then walk toward the nearest group of people. If there are none, go home.