Zeeburgerdijk to Plantage Muidergracht – Amsterdam, the NetherlandsUncategorizedPublished April 17, 2011 at 11:21 am No Comments
1. Head west on Zeeburgerdijk/s100 toward Borneostraat and then find the nearest tree and sit under it for one minute. Take a photo.
2. Turn left at Borneostraat and then keep walking and turn right after you pass someone wearing green.
3. Head southeast on Zeeburgerstraat toward Mauritskade/Zeeburgerdijk/s100 and then toss a few blades of grass in the air and head where the wind blows them.
4. Head southeast on Zeeburgerstraat toward Mauritskade/Zeeburgerdijk/s100 and then get on the closest subway, bus or tram and ride for one stop.
5. Turn left at Zeeburgerdijk/s100 and then follow someone on a bike until s/he is out of sight.
6. Head southeast on Zeeburgerstraat toward Funenkade and then find someone to follow for a while. When bored, stop them and ask to take their photo.
7. No route found from your current location. Press ‘New’ to try again.
8. Head southeast on Hoogte Kadijk toward Sarphatistraat and then walk toward the heart of the city. If the city has no heart, give it one.
9. Turn left at Sarphatistraat and then follow a pigeon until it flies away. Take a photo of it flying.
10. Head southeast on Plantage Muidergracht toward Plantage Westermanlaan and then get on a bus or tram and ride for one stop.
11. Head southeast on Plantage Muidergracht toward Plantage Westermanlaan and then find the next one-way street and walk down it the wrong way.
12. Head northeast toward Plantage Muidergracht and then walk toward green traffic lights until you reach a red one. Take a photo here.