Doktor-Ernst-Koref-Promenade to OK Platz – Linz, AustriaUncategorizedPublished September 5, 2011 at 5:29 am No Comments
1. Head southwest toward Doktor-Ernst-Koref-Promenade and then ask a person near you for directions to where you want to go next. Take their photo.
2. Head southwest and then ask someone to take you to the part of the city they are afraid of. Photograph it.
3. Turn left toward Rechte Donaustr. and then get on the closest subway, bus or tram and ride for one stop.
4. Head southeast on Landstr. toward Bethlehemstr. and then walk toward the next yellow sign you see. Photograph it.
5. Turn left onto Bethlehemstr. and then find someone to follow for a while. When bored, stop them and ask to take their photo.
6. Turn right onto Dametzstr.
Destination will be on the right.