West Main St to South 3rd St – Louisville, KentuckyUncategorizedPublished September 22, 2011 at 3:54 pm No Comments
1. Head west on W Main St toward S 6th St and then ask the next person you see if you can take their photo.
2. Head south on S 5th St toward W Market St and then walk toward the next yellow sign you see. Photograph it.
3. Head east on W Market St toward S 4th St and then look for a puddle of water to step in. If there are no puddles, make a few, then photograph them.
4. Head south on S 4th St toward W Jefferson St and then head toward the sound of traffic. Take a photo of the sound.
5. Head south on S 4th St toward W Jefferson St and then follow a piece of trash blowing down the sidewalk. Take a photo of something else.
6. Head south on S 4th St toward W Liberty St and then ask a person near you for directions to where you want to go next. Take their photo.
7. Head east on W Liberty St toward S 3rd St and then ask someone for directions to a flower shop. Buy a flower and give it to someone. Take their photo.
8. Head south on S 4th St toward W Muhammad Ali Blvd and then walk toward the nearest group of people. If there are none, go home.
9. Turn left onto W Muhammad Ali Blvd and then enter the tallest building nearby and head straight to the top floor. Take a photo.
10. Head south on S 4th St toward W Muhammad Ali Blvd and then toss a few blades of grass in the air and head where the wind blows them.
11. Turn left onto W Muhammad Ali Blvd and then walk in the shade until there is no more shade to walk in.
12. Head south on S 4th St toward W Chestnut St and then keep walking and turn right after you pass someone wearing green.
13. Head east on W Muhammad Ali Blvd toward S 4th St and then find a dark alley and walk down it. If there are no dark alleys, close your eyes.
14. Turn right onto S 3rd St
Destination will be on the left.