S 5th St to S 3rd St – Louisville, KentuckyUncategorizedPublished September 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm No Comments
1. Head south on S 5th St toward W Market St and then keep walking until you pass a fire hydrant. Take a photo of it.
2. Head south on S 5th St toward W Market St and then hitch a ride with a passing car. Find out where it takes you.
3. Head east on W Market St toward S 5th St and then head toward the sound of traffic. Take a photo of the sound.
4. Head east on W Market St toward S 4th St and then look for a line near you. Follow it until it ends.
5. Head south on S 4th St toward W Jefferson St and then walk toward the nearest group of people. If there are none, go home.
6. Head south on S 4th St toward W Jefferson St and then walk toward the heart of the city. If the city has no heart, give it one.
7. Head south on S 4th St toward W Muhammad Ali Blvd and then ask a person near you for directions to where you want to go next. Take their photo.
8. Turn left onto W Muhammad Ali Blvd and then ask someone for directions to a flower shop. Buy a flower and give it to someone. Take their photo.
9. Turn right onto S 3rd St
Destination will be on the left