Søndergade to Nørre Alle – Aarhus, DenmarkUncategorizedPublished May 1, 2012 at 5:58 am No Comments
1. Head northeast on Søndergade toward Østergade and then find a place where you can be alone for a minute. Take a photo of what you see.
2. Turn left onto Østergade and then walk to where there is shade. Take a photo of something inspiring.
3. Continue onto J. M. Mørks Gade and then ask someone to take you to the part of the city they are afraid of. Photograph it.
4. Head southwest on Telefonsmøgen toward Østergade and then follow a piece of trash blowing down the sidewalk. Take a photo of something else.
5. Head southwest on Telefonsmøgen toward Østergade and then get on a bus or tram and ride for one stop.
6. Turn right onto Østergade and then at the next intersection, head in the direction the crosswalk signal tells you.
7. Continue onto J. M. Mørks Gade and then head toward the next circle you see. Photograph it.
8. Turn right onto Christiansgade and then walk in the shade until there is no more shade to walk in.
9. Continue onto Grønnegade and then get on a bus or tram and ride for one stop.
10. Head north on Grønnegade toward Åboulevarden and then follow a pigeon until it flies away. Take a photo of it flying.
11. Head north on Grønnegade toward Møllestien and then find the nearest tree and sit under it for one minute. Take a photo.
12. Head west toward Grønnegade and then keep walking until you pass a fire hydrant. Take a photo of it.
13. Head southwest on Klostergade toward Grønnegade and then follow a cloud. If there are no clouds, make some. Take a photo of them.
14. Turn right onto Grønnegade and then ask someone for directions to the nearest park. See if they will join you. Take their photo.
15. Head northwest on Grønnegade toward Nørre Alle and then take your next right, then left, then right, then. left. nevermind. Take a photo of yourself instead.
16. Head northwest on Grønnegade toward Nørre Alle and then look for a puddle of water to step in. If there are no puddles, make a few, then photograph them.