John-Foster-Dulles-Allee to Schadowstraße – Berlin, GermanyUncategorizedPublished February 5, 2011 at 4:30 pm No Comments
1. Head east on John-Foster-Dulles-Allee toward Große Querallee and then at the next intersection, head in the direction the crosswalk signal tells you.
2. Head north on Yitzhak-Rabin-Straße toward Scheidemannstraße and then head toward the next police/fire/ambulance siren you hear.
3. Turn right at Scheidemannstraße and then take your next right, then left, then right, then. left. nevermind. Take a photo of yourself instead.
4. Head north on Yitzhak-Rabin-Straße toward Scheidemannstraße and then keep walking until you pass a fire hydrant. Take a photo of it.
5. Turn right at Scheidemannstraße and then walk on the sunny side of the street. If there is no sun, imagine some.
6. Head east on Straße des 17. Juni/B2/B5 toward Yitzhak-Rabin-Straße and then ask someone to take you to the part of the city they are afraid of. Photograph it.
7. Head south toward Straße des 17. Juni/B2/B5 and then find someone to follow for a while. When bored, stop them and ask to take their photo.
8. Turn left at Straße des 17. Juni/B2/B5 and then ask a person near you for directions to where you want to go next. Take their photo.
9. Head north toward Straße des 17. Juni/B2/B5 and then find the next one-way street and walk down it the wrong way.
10. Head north toward Straße des 17. Juni/B2/B5 and then get on a bus or tram and ride for one stop.
11. Head west on Unter den Linden/B2/B5 toward Schadowstraße and then get on the closest subway, bus or tram and ride for one stop.