Viale Trieste to Piazza San Marco – Venice, ItalyUncategorizedPublished August 28, 2012 at 12:09 pm No Comments
1. Head north on Viale Trieste toward Viale Trento and then toss a few blades of grass in the air and head where the wind blows them.
2. Head northwest on Viale Trento and then find something square nearby and photograph it.
3. Head south toward Viale Trento and then follow someone until they go inside. Take a photo of the door they went through.
4. Head southwest on Calle Colonne toward Riva dei Sette Martiri and then ask the next person you see if you can take their photo.
5. Turn right onto Riva dei Sette Martiri and then follow a piece of trash blowing down the sidewalk. Take a photo of something else.
6. Continue onto Calle San Biagio and then keep walking and turn right after you pass someone wearing green.
7. Continue onto Riva Cà di Dio and then keep walking and turn right after you pass someone wearing green.
8. Head west on Campiello Tana toward Fondamenta Arsenale and then walk toward green traffic lights until you reach a red one. Take a photo here.
9. Head west on Riva degli Schiavoni toward Calle della Vida and then look for a line near you. Follow it until it ends.
10. Turn right onto Piazza San Marco and then walk away from the city center for two minutes.
11. Turn left to stay on Piazza San Marco