Unter den Linden to Schadowstraße – Berlin, GermanyUncategorizedPublished February 5, 2011 at 4:26 pm No Comments
1. Head east on Unter den Linden/B2/B5 toward Charlottenstraße and then hitch a ride with a passing car. Find out where it takes you.
2. Head south on Charlottenstraße toward Behrenstraße and then get on the closest subway, bus or tram and ride for one stop.
3. Head west on Rosmarinstraße toward Friedrichstraße and then ask someone to take you to the part of the city they are afraid of. Photograph it.
4. Head west on Unter den Linden/B2/B5 toward Charlottenstraße and then find a bar, buy someone a drink, and ask them to draw a map of their childhood. Follow this map.
5. Head west on Unter den Linden/B2/B5 toward Schadowstraße and then ask someone for directions to the nearest park. See if they will join you. Take their photo.