Crosby St to Spring St – New York CityUncategorizedPublished February 11, 2011 at 4:41 pm No Comments
1. Head southwest on Crosby St toward Broome St and then at the next intersection, head in the direction the crosswalk signal tells you.
2. Head southwest on Crosby St toward Grand St and then walk to where there is shade. Take a photo of something inspiring.
3. Head southeast on Grand St toward Lafayette St and then ask someone for directions to a payphone. Call a friend and ask where to go next.
4. Head southwest on Lafayette St toward Kenmare St and then find the nearest tree and sit under it for one minute. Take a photo.
5. Head south on Cleveland Pl toward Kenmare St and then look for someone who seems lonely and ask to walk with them for a while.
6. Head southwest on Broadway toward Broome St and then flip a coin. Heads? walk forward 100 steps. Tails? walk back 100 steps.
7. Head southwest on Mercer St toward Spring St and then hitch a ride with a passing car. Find out where it takes you.