Prince St to Cleveland Pl – New York CityUncategorizedPublished February 11, 2011 at 4:53 pm No Comments
1. Head southeast on Prince St toward Broadway and then ask someone for directions to a payphone. Call a friend and ask where to go next.
2. Head southeast on Prince St toward Broadway and then get on a bus or tram and ride for one stop.
3. Head southeast on Prince St toward Crosby St and then walk on the sunny side of the street. If there is no sun, imagine some.
4. Head southeast on Prince St toward Lafayette St and then ask someone for directions to a flower shop. Buy a flower and give it to someone. Take their photo.
5. Head south on Lafayette St toward Spring St and then go where it is loud(er). Take a photo of the sound.
6. Turn left at Spring St and then walk toward the heart of the city. If the city has no heart, give it one.
7. Head south on Mulberry St toward Kenmare St and then toss a few blades of grass in the air and head where the wind blows them.
8. Turn left at Kenmare St and then look for someone who seems lonely and ask to walk with them for a while.
9. Head north on Mulberry St toward Kenmare St and then find a bar, buy someone a drink, and ask them to draw a map of their childhood. Follow this map.
10. Turn right at Kenmare St and then hail a taxicab. Ask the driver to take you to his/her favorite place. Ask to take a photo of him/her.
11. Head southeast on Broome St toward Centre St and then head toward the river. If there is no river nearby, make one.
12. Turn left at Cleveland Pl and then get on the closest subway, bus or tram and ride for one stop.