Chester St to Brompton St – Sydney, AustraliaUncategorizedPublished January 23, 2013 at 11:16 am No Comments
1. Head west on Chester St toward Audley St and then keep walking until you go over/under a bridge. Take a photo.
2. Head east on Addison Rd toward Addison Rd. Go through 1 roundabout and then ask a person near you for directions to where you want to go next. Take their photo.
3. Head east on Addison Rd toward Coronation Ave and then follow the next red car you see until it is out of sight.
4. Head southeast on Addison Rd toward William St and then follow a person for two minutes.
5. Head southeast on Addison Rd toward Gordon Square and then find the next one-way street and walk down it the wrong way.
6. Head southeast on Addison Rd toward Agar St and then find something square nearby and photograph it.
7. Head southwest on Agar St toward Addison Rd and then head toward the river. If there is no river nearby, make one.
8. Turn left onto Addison Rd and then toss a few blades of grass in the air and head where the wind blows them.
9. Head southeast on Addison Rd toward Wemyss St and then follow a dog until it notices you. Photograph it when it does.
10. Turn right onto Cook Rd and then enter the tallest building nearby and head straight to the top floor. Take a photo.
11. Turn right onto Brompton St. Destination will be on the right.